Thursday, July 21, 2011

CD Sleeves

Our wonderful wedding photographer, Erin Leppo, recently requested custom CD sleeves from me!  I was so excited that she asked me to do this, especially since I've made collage-style CD inlay cards before, but didn't really know where to start with this project.  After trying a few different things on my own, I found this video for how to make a sleeve that can hold 2 CDs.   So I took a trip to Paper Source and bought some pretty paper and got started.  I sent some photos to Erin and although she liked them, suggested some lace or something else to fancy them up a little.  I agreed they needed some texture and this is what I came up with.  I think they turned out really cute!  I really enjoy playing with all the different colors combinations; my only complaint is there isn't enough different paper to keep me interested for long periods of time.   I'm looking forward to possibly  going to the vintage paper fair next month...







No comments:

Post a Comment